Skip to content
Initial information requested to schedule appointment
- Patient name, DOB, phone number, email
- Insurance: subscriber name & ID, insurance name
- Reason for visit
- Referred by which doctor (if any)
- Location of previous test results or records
Instructions and what to bring to appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes before appointment time to complete registration
- insurance card
- method of payment (Credit-Visa/MC, Cash, Check)
- medications or medication list
- test results (past 1 year)
- (optional) completed registration form and questionnaire. Download here.
- If you have diabetes, also bring:
- If you have a thyroid condition, also bring:
- any thyroid ultrasound or biopsy reports
- A deposit is due at the time of service for any of the following
- insurance maximum out-of-pocket expense (including deductible) is not met.
- after reasonable efforts, we are not able to verify insurance eligibility or estimate financial responsibility online.
- Any copayment is due at the time of service.
- No show or < 24 hour late cancellation is subject to a fee.